Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bilow 1983 Family get together

This was one of our funnest family get togethers, it had been a while since we had all been together, ALL of us were there, that is something that doesn't happen very often, so when it does lots of pictures are taken. This was at Aunt Jet's house, it is amazing how much fun you can have with a wig and a plastic pop bottle - dog toy! :) This is when we lived in Rochester still, Aunt Jet & Uncle David, too- I think the addition is just being framed in on their mobile, Uncle Butch lived up in Marysville, Aunt Connie in Oregon, and Grandma & Grandpa in Brinnon. This is when I first started taking pictures of my own - I was 12.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Grandma & Grandpa, getting into the spirit with the wig

Aunt Jet's cake
Grandma & Grandpa with all of the grandkids
Grandma & Grandpa

We had homemade pizzas, Aunt Connie

Jodie
Grandpa & Uncle Butch

Aunt Dodie
Janel

What a stud! Jeff

Jodie

Me ( Donna) and Jodie

Cindy, Janel, & Jodie
Cindy, Janel & me (Donna)

Janel - see what I mean a wig and a plastic pop bottle, what more could you want?!

me (Donna)
Uncle Butch and Aunt Connie, do I dare sare - Look at how young they looked?!

Blair

Family photo time - Uncle Butch, Aunt Dodie, Janel, Jeff, and Jodie
Aunt Connie and her boyfriend (I don't remember his name), Daphne, & Blair

our family at the time - sorry Lloyd is in it, Adam, Lloyd, my mom- Gayle, me, Eric, & Cindy
Uncle David, Aunt Jet, Anita & Carrie
Grandma..... looking like she had a little too much to drink

Just the cousins,
Donna, Blair, Daphne, Carolyn, Anita, Janel,Eric, Jeff, Cindy, Adam, Jodie
In order of age - Daphne, Blair, Donna, Janel, Eric, Jeff, Jodie, Cindy, Anita, Adam, & the baby - Carolyn- at that point I was one of the tallest! :) I think that is about where I stopped growing, too.

No comments: