Sunday, December 7, 2008

Why I started it

We just had our fun annual white elephant party last night at my house and I was asking my aunts if they had a cd that I made at Grandmas funeral, one said maybe... I don't know, and one said it didn't work, so I decided to start another blog and put up pictures that I have from past family get togethers. Sorry, but they will be in no particular order... they will be what I have scanned already and then later what I will scan.

You can right click w/ your mouse on top of the picture and save it for yourself (save picture as will save it to your computer) or print picture is also in the menu for right clicking on it. Also if you regular click on the picture w/ your mouse it will enlarge the picture.... sometimes that could be scary. :)

If you have any pictures you would like me to post or you want to post let me know, you could e-mail pictures to me.

Hope you enjoy these!

Love
Donna

No comments: